Friday, August 7, 2009

New pics

Short post but here are a few new pictures of little girl!










I took about a billion pictures of her in each outfit but she is so hard to get to look at the camera and is much more interested in everything else going on than getting her picture taken!

3 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

Way to make a southern girl proud... so much smocking in one post! You go girl! I LOVE the turtle outfit!

Lindsey said...

I just found your blog because I saw it on one of my links. It is super cute! Just wanted to say hi and that it was so fun seeing you all at Walmart the other week. I can't believe that was my first time seeing little Perri. She is absolutely beautiful. Hope you are doing well!

Erin said...

how cute are those pictures. Love the dimples!