A couple weeks ago Craig and I went to Mexico for a week with Craig's brother Jonathan and our sister-in-law Patty and LOTS of their friends. I knew no one else but Craig knew a few of Jonathan's fraternity brothers. The total number in our group was I believe 22 but mainly we were just with Jonathan and Patty and J's 3 fraternity brothers and their wives/significant other.
We stayed at The Royal Cancun, an adult-only, all inclusive resort and it was beautiful! Right on the water, balcony overlooking the ocean and beautiful clear blue water!
Some pics from the trip, and sorry if some are blurry. I accidentally left the camera on manual when others were taking pics and they didn't know how to work it.
Goofy

View from our balcony

Dinner one night


So pretty

muscles

Laying out reading


Awkward

Jonathan, Patty, Me, Craig at dinner
We had a wonderful trip together but definitely missed our girl! It was nice to know she was in good hands with my parents, getting ridiculously spoiled as always. We skyped with them a couple times so we could see and talk to her so that made it not so bad being away from her for so long!


1 comment:
You had me at "adults only" resort. Haha. Sounds like a fantastic trip!!
Post a Comment