Two years ago today, at exactly 5pm, we welcomed our sweet baby girl into this world. It was a whirlwind day and pretty scary having to do an emergency c-section but oh was it ever worth it!! (And no, that picture was not taken right after I had her. I was way too jacked up on morphine for any pictures until the next day. And wow! Look how much younger I look?!?! Guess she's aged me a bit huh? haha)
![]() |
| One Year Old! Look at what a little baby she was! |
Perri is such a sweet girl and literally cracks me up every day. She has the funniest personality and I think her goal in life is to make others laugh. She loves dancing, reading, all things Barney and purple, playing dress up, playing at her new kitchen and table,
SHE IS POTTY TRAINED!!!!!!! (except for a diaper at night) (And yes she brings her "laptop" to go to the bathroom haha) Oh my goodness hallelujah this is a joyful thing! Yes, we now have been to the bathroom in every store we ever go in and have to stop at gas stations some times when we're out but the joys of not having to change a dirty diaper or mess with that anymore are wonderful!! She has done such a great job and is so good about coming and telling me when she needs to go as well as her teachers at school or the ladies at church in her class. I said long ago that my goal for this was 2 and we made it weeks before! woo hooooo!!
Here are a few funny pictures of our little girl. These give you a glimpse of her little personality and what a ham she is.
![]() |
| I promise she isn't always naked! |






3 comments:
She is soo cute. Way to go Perri on being potty trained. Avery is finally almost there. Woohoo. No more diapers. She cracks me up in these pics. love her!
Oh my goodness--she is just so stinking precious! Great job on the potty training Perri. Happy 2nd Birthday!!
She is too precious!
Post a Comment