Here are Perri's step by step instructions on how to apply "make up" (And I apologize for the crazy spacing. Now I remember why I never blog... blogger drives me NUTS)
1. First you show off your goods
2. Then you lay back an slather it on
3. Then you eat it.. err maybe not?
4. Silly me! This is how it's really done!
5. Make sure not to miss that cheek.
6. Or your chin!
7. Smooth it out
8. Then pucker up!








5 comments:
ha ha ha too darn cute.. i just love hr
She is too cute! I love the pig tails. :)
When are you having another adorable baby?? It's a must.
That is exactly how I do it too! Ha! Funny girl! Lilly loves chapstick too.
I distincly remember YOU Leah carrying around about 3 chapsticks and constantly putting it on! "Chappy" you called it! haha that one pic of her cracks me up where shes using her finger.. YOU all the way!
So Cute!!!!!!!
Keegan calls her chapstick, "Daddy's make up!" HA!
Post a Comment