So I know I haven't updated in like 4 or 5 months since we found out we were having another girl. I got SO busy Nov-Feb doing camera strap orders and really that consumed pretty much all my time. But now, the shop is "on vacation" as we're super close to baby girl being here!!
We are naming her Finley Rose (Rose is from my grandma) and will be having her next Friday! So crazy how fast this pregnancy as gone by, probably because Perri goes 90 to nothing all day and so days go by pretty darn fast.
This pregnancy has been a bit rough compared to Perri's, as I'm dealing with all my still undiagnosed name muscle disease problems. I had a muscle biopsy done when I was 13 weeks that they didn't find anything from the first time but have since sent it off again to check for enzyme disorders. After Finley is born we'll be hitting hard as to trying to figure out out again. EMG's that have been done all show muscle damage and abnormality signaling a muscle disease, but they have yet to find the source of it, so that's frustrating. Mainly now the main things bothering me are intense muscle cramps and pain as well as spasms and tremors. The numbness and tingling I get comes and goes as well as the loss of feeling and control of my legs. But, aside from that pregnancy has been ok :)
I'm not even going to attempt to document all that's gone on so I'll pick up with Perri's Easter party from school yesterday. I had to leave early for my weekly dr. appt (which I'm done with those now yippee!!) so I didn't get many pics but here are a few!
 |
| Perri and her bff Kate. These two are inseparable! |
 |
| Caitlyn, Kate and Perri |
 |
| The class minus two other girls who weren't there yesterday. Notice my child.. |
 |
| And another typical Perri. Making faces.. |
 |
| There's no telling... |
 |
| Decorating her bunny cookie |
1 comment:
1. I LOVE the name Finley Rose. It is just precious!
2. I have been praying for you and Craig and Perri and the new baby daily since I found out you were expecting. For health, smooth delivery, and the transition to a bigger family. I will add in the muscle issue!
3. Perri looks like such a big girl these days!! She is such a pretty little thing. (:
Hope you guys have a great week! I can't wait to see pictures. So exciting!!
Post a Comment