Wednesday, December 10, 2008

4 weeks old!

I can hardly believe our little girl is 4 weeks old today. It honestly feels like we've had her maybe a week or so? Time flies!!

We're pretty boring people so I don't have much to report on except that she's starting to become much more alert and focusing in on our faces and even smiled huge at me yesterday!! yayy!!! Its nice to get a response to all the hard work you do! And, last night she slept a 5 hour stretch!! I fed her at 10:30 and put her down then she woke at 1:30 and I fed her, and put her down, then she didn't wake again until around 6:30 this morning! woo hoo!!!

The cloth diapering is actually going well and I much prefer it to disposables. So much softer and cuter!! The first week or so I didn't use it because I was way too overwhelmed and it was HUGE on her but now its not quite as big. So, hopefully, we will continue to use it. You can see pics of her in one of her diapers below, when she's having a little 'tummy time' ( I hate thats what its called) with Emma. She HATES being on her belly, by the way, and usually screams, but I got her to lay on her belly for about 10 minutes yesterday and she was quite pleasant.

Anyhow, in celebration of her being 4 weeks, Im posting more pictures!









3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Way to go Perri!! It's amazing how good you feel after 5 hours!

Ok, the cloth diapers are cute! I'm not even going to tell you what I had envisioned in my head! She is just beautiful!

Emily said...

Your daughter is beautiful!

Lindsey Kindy said...

She is just adorable. I am liking the cloth diapers. Are they as much of a pain as I am thinking?

Congrats on the solid 5 hrs!!