Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Longest Day Ever





Leah and I are on our way home. Eight hours into it and we aren't even in Arkansas yet. The entire trip should take seven to seven and a half hours. The little one slows us down. Here are some travel pics.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Leah,I found you on Jennifer's blog and saw your comment about dropping a night feeding...my daughter is 3 months old and has been sleeping through the night since she was 6 1/2 weeks. I owe it all to a book called "Baby Wise." It was highly recommended to me by my mommy friends so I wanted to share the info with you. I LOVE this book! Also, I noticed you are in Katy. My husband is from Katy and in laws still live there. We just got back up to Dallas from being there for 2 weeks. Did you grow up in Katy? BTW, your daughter is just precious!!! Good luck with everything. I am no expert by any means but if you ever have any questions feel free to ask =)
~Lisa

Leah said...

Lisa- If you see this, I tried to go to your blog but it wouldnt let me! I am doing Babywise as well and just wanted to hear from others doing it how they went about dropping the feeding.. just letting her cry? She will only eat for a couple minutes, if that, then is fast asleep. So, I think we're on our way there. She'll be 8 weeks on Wednesday so I know that technically you work to drop it if it hasnt already been dropped, at week 9. No we didnt grow up here, we're from Arkansas, I actually grew up with Jennifer! My husband works for ConocoPhillips and that's what brought us were. We do love it though!!