Perri's Lu Lu and Pops got this wonderful car for Perri and she loves it!! It's awesome because right now it's something she sits in but when she starts walking it can be changed up to be a walker for her! The Horn plays music when you push on it and underneath where her feet are, when she presses down on them it does car "vroom" noises and another part sounds like children laughing. It's so cute!! Of course she'd rather just suck on the steering wheel right now though.
A couple more pictures of her in her car
Since Perri likes her car so much we decided we would go ahead and put together her exersaucer and she is loving this too! Her little feet are barely touching the floor so she's really kindof hanging there but she doesn't seem to mind.
The bib is on because we were about to go to the gym and I didn't want her spitting up on her clothes.
Speaking of spitting up, the new medicine seems to be working better, praise the Lord!! She's barely spitting up now!
Also, we went for her 4 month check up Monday (can you believe she's about to be 4 months?!?!) and she is a whopping 11 lbs. 8 oz. and 24 1/2 inches long. She's just long and lean. Her thighs are finally starting to get a little chunk to them, though.
I'll leave you with a picture of Perri from when I went in to get her yesterday from her nap. Notice the crossed feet. She's so proper!
4 comments:
The car looks like so much fun!! We use our exersaucer a lot, too! I'm glad Perri weighs close to what Brody did at his four month check-up. It makes me feel like I'm doing ok! haha! He weighed
1lbs 12oz and was 25 inches long. We go back next Wednesday for a 5 month weight check! Oh heavens!
That would be 11 lbs 12oz not 1lb!! Haha!!
We started with a tbsp and then quickly moved to 1/4cup! He spit all of it out the first few times, but then he started to like it and will eat a good amount of it now. He eats the oatmeal/banana rice cereal for breakfast, then regular rice cereal with baby food at lunch and supper. He eats 1/4 cup every meal! Sometimes he will eat 1/2cup. I swear he has a hole in his stomach. It's amazing how much he eats. That's on top of nursing like normal! Oh those poop diapers are bad news!! He has one a day now. I am never letting him have green beans or peas again because they cause the worst diapers!! haha! They do smell now, which is very sad! The workers in the church nursery even commented Sunday how bad it smelled! haha! Brody used to do the same thing where he would go several days without going, then when he did it was bad!! I miss the yellow, seedy diapers!
SO glad to hear the new meds are working!!!! Any day with LESS spitting is a good day!
Post a Comment