Yesterday, Perri and I met up with some friends at the pool for a couple of hours. I was so excited to finally get to the pool and start working on my tan, but Perri, not so much. We got her a cute blow up thing to sit in that has a canopy to keep her out of the sun but she did not like being in the water.. at all. I was surprised because she loves her baths every night, but also know how particular she is about temperatures of things and hates anything cold, so I guess that goes for the pool too. It really wasn't cold, but it wasn't the warm water she's used to, so hopefully she'll warm up to it so we can swim! I ended up sitting on the edge with her and she would stand with her feet in the water and sat for a bit but that's as much as she would do.
All in all, though, it was a fun morning and I got to catch up with friends and get some sun. Afterwards we went to play group for a little bit. A pretty fun morning for us, and it wore Perri out. She took a 3 hour nap and was exhausted come bed time.
2 comments:
Look at that cute little belly!!!!
So cute! I can't believe she left that hat on! Miss you!
Post a Comment