I totally forgot to post pictures of Perri eating solids since we've started that and I thought I would share a few. We really wanted to wait until she was at least 6 months old for solids, but Perri stopped sleeping through the night and was clearly not satisfied on just milk, so a few weeks ago we decided to give it a go. I have been making it all, and it is so easy to do and I feel better giving it to her knowing exactly what is in everything she's eating and not a bunch of additives like most baby foods have. Her favorites by far are sweet potatoes and apples, though the apples started constipating her because she was eating so much of them! We are talking serious grunting and red face haha. She doesn't love peas but tolerates them, peaches are pretty good to her and didn't care much for bananas. Today we introduced avocado and at first she hated it, but when I started letting her feed herself, she really warmed up to it.
The first time trying oatmeal
And now eating some real foods.
2 comments:
ohmygosh! The green high chair, green bib and matching green veges on the face! That is a classic pic for the March Calendar next year! LOL
Love those pictures!! I thought I already left a post saying that but I guess I just thought about it!? I am jealous of the nice weather you are having. It rained all last week and is supposed to rain all this week. Bathing suits--this is my second summer IN A ROW that I will be in a maternity swim suit. And not when the bump is little and cute! When it is huge and the rest of the body swells..sexy I know! HaHa. I bought the flip flop dress for later this summer too! We have a list of boy names...I guess I might post them this week. I am trying to narrow it down to a handful, but boy names are hard!! Any ideas?
Post a Comment