Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!


I know I've been horrible at blogging lately, but we've been out of town in Tahoe for a week and are now back in Arkansas. We came for a wedding and tomorrow Craig is heading back home and Perri and I are going to stay for a week. Anyhow, I'll get a post up this week with pics from Tahoe, but wanted to wish everyone a Happy Father's Day, especially to my amazing husband, Craig.

Craig, you are such a wonderful husband and even more, a father to our baby girl. I thank you so much for all that you do for our little family and working so hard to provide for us and allow me to stay at home with Perri. I am so lucky to have you in my life and love you very very much!!!





We love you very very much!! Happy Father's Day

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Father's Day, Craig!

Perri is so stinking cute! Everytime I look at her pics she is more adorbale than the time before! Have fun with your family.