So I have used Clinique for about, well, forever, and am really not liking it anymore. I used to use the Glow Loose Power and loved it because it had a little shimmer/bronzer in it and they discontinued it. So now I am using their basic loose powder and I absolutely hate it and need suggestions on something else!!
Sooo, please tell me what make up you use!
I'll update on little girl soon (who is now all over the place and absolutely wearing me out..), but am in dire need of something else so thought I'd post this first!!
🚨July Sale & 📆 What’s Next at WLW?
1 week ago
8 comments:
I was a firm believer in Clinique until I jumped on the Bare Escentuals bandwagon and I will NEVER look back! RUN to Sephora!!!! Bare Minerals is the BEST!!!!!!!
That's what I was reading on someone's blog today! But then she said she had a bad allergic reaction to it because it has bismuth in it? I am thinking about trying it out!
Bare Escentuals is absolutely the way to go, I love it!!! I used clinique and prescriptives mineral powder but once I tried Bare Escentuals I wont use anything else, even the eye shadows are wonderful!!
We would love to hang out with you guys! We do live in Katy and I think we saw Craig awhile back at the shell station near our house. So you guys are pretty close. Plus I want to see little Perry again. She is just too adorable.
The blogging world is so small. I love it!
P.S. I really like MAC makeup. It's more affordable then other lines of makeup at the department stores and I love their foundation.
I am a Bare Escentuals fan as well. I thought I was allergic to it at first but kept using it like an idiot and it stopped. Derm said I just needed to get used to it. However the brushes that come with it I am def. allergic to. I LOVE this stuff. Just go to their store and just try one for starters! Since us mom's skin will never be the same after babies, I read that theirs actually improves your skin!
leah try the bare escentuals.. its awesome. I have not broken out since i had started using it in Fayetteville. and it seems to never run out!! I think the last time i bought some was OVER a year a ago easy. I mean I dont wear makeup everyday so I am not using alot but its good. You should go to sephora and let them show you how to use it and what colors are good.. those girls there are trained well! Good Luck!
Your little girl is precious!!!! I have a little Lauren who is 10 months old.
I sell Mary Kay - totally not trying to sell people things that I dont know, promise! I just used the products FOREVER and loved them so now I sell them. Im in love with the mineral makeup, in love! I have insanely sensitive skin and its one of the few things that work. I can send you samples if you'd like. You can also see everything on my website:
http://www.marykay.com/courtneyestephenson
We are visiting Grace Fellowship United Methodist. If you haven't tried it out yet you should! I think we are really going to like it there. We visited Second too when were first moved here but for whatever reason, Ryan didn't really like it. Who knows, we might try it again. Are you doing anything fun for Labor Day?
Post a Comment