Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Perri's New Ride

After church on Sundays we always run errands and bum around before we come home and that usually includes my favorite place, Target. We ventured over to the toy aisles, as we so often do now, and found this cute little toy. You can ride on it as well as turn it into a walker where she can push it around. She isn't loving the walking idea with it but has somewhat figured out that she can push herself around with her feet when she's sitting on it. Though, she's much more interested in the toys on it than anything else!

Perri is turning into such a little sweet heart but also has quite the mischievous streak. Any time she is getting into something she shouldn't be and I say her name, she cracks up and takes off, and will then stop and sit and give me the biggest grin, then take off again. It melts my heart when she smiles at me like that but it's so funny that she knows she shouldn't be doing something and takes off when I get onto her. She's such a smiley, happy little girl and is one of the most ticklish babies I have ever known. She will belly laugh anywhere you tickle her, from her back to under her arms, under her chin, even her little legs. It is so funny!

Sometimes, she will be playing, or eating, and all the sudden start looking at her hands and turning them over, just mesmerized. She'll then wiggle her fingers back and forth, turn her hands over some more, then go back to playing. It's hilarious. I wish my hands were that entertaining. And yes, if you look closely, that is a piece of cheese stuck between her eyes.







And here is what happens every time after I get Perri out of her high chair. Scavengers! Emma hits up the seat while Amos gets what he can thats leftover on the tray. Don't worry, I clean it afterwards!!

4 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Ha. I love the third picture down where she is looking at her hands. Just the other day, Lilly started playing with her toes...they kept her entertained for at least 10 minutes which for Lilly is like hours of adult time. Anyway, she is such a cutie. I can't wait to get her and Lilly together!!

Amber Schmidt said...

LOL... less cleaning for you! As for mischievous... you just wait until she is 3 and decides to cut her own hair and paint her own toenails!!!!!!!!!! (yes yes... if you are not already balding from post pregnancy you will be from pulling out your own hair!!!)

Annie said...

Just came upon your blog, had to leave a comment cuz your little one is way to CUTE! :)

Lisa said...

YEAH! I finally found you! =)lol
I saw that you left me a comment a while back and didn't have time to respond at that moment. I have been trying to find your comment and FINALLY did. Anyhoo, it's such a small world. Your daughter is so precious! How awesome you live right by me. Jennifer is a sweetheart. I only know her through the blog world but we "talk" often since our little ones are only a few days apart and we have been "friends" since pregnancy. I know you moved here for your husbands job but did you know anyone here? Is he from up there too?
Nice to "meet" you! We will have to stay in touch. How old is your little one now?