We rode in a wagon on a hay ride.
Chewed on a pumpkin. Well, Perri did, I didn't.
Gave the pumpkins some pats.
Climbed the pumpkins.
Ripped off the vine and chewed on it.
But wouldn't sit still and smile at me for a picture if her life depended on it.
Hopefully we can go back on a cooler day on the weekend when Craig is home and give it another go. So for now, I am stuck with side shots of her head and action shots of her on the go. Story of my life right now.
7 comments:
Aw! I love Pumpkin Patches! Can't wait to take our girls.
Perri's shirt is adorable!! (and her matching bow!)
We have finally bid a fond farewell to the 90's here (well and the 80's, 70's and now 60's... heck this morning it was 49!!!!!) I cannot wait to get to the pumpkin patch and I cannot believe its already THAT time of year!
Hey. I emailed you last week. We will be in Friday at around 5:00. Perri looks so cute at the pumpkin patch. I was glad to hear that you weren't chewing on pumpkins too. (c: I can't get Lilly to look at the camera...and if I do it is only because she is trying to grab it out of my hand!
I just found your blog through Jennifer's and your little family and your little Perri are the cutest!!!! We have a golden retriver and a 7 month old so your pics of your puppy cleaning the high chair looks about like my house!!! So Cute!
Hey. I might be coming in Thursday with my mom. If so, I was thinking maybe Perri and Lilly could get together Friday morning. Email me at sarascott8704@yahoo.com
I left an award for you on my blog.
I love the action shots! She is so sweet! John and I just cannot get over what a perfect combination she is of you and Craig. What a beautiful baby girl!
Post a Comment