I never really know how I'm going to find Perri when I go in to get her from her naps. One time I went in and she was standing up with no diaper on. She had ripped it off and strewn it across her crib. Today I went in and saw this.


No idea how on earth she did this. We used to call her Houdini, though, when we wrapped her in the
straighjacket sleep sack swaddler and she'd somehow manage to get both arms out, flailing them over her head and screaming bloody murder.
She never ceases to surprise me though.
7 comments:
LMAO!!!!! "get it gurl!" I would love to spy on her doing this. She looks so happy! lol
Her and Boston will be great friends!
HA HA HA.. that too freaking funny. Avery woke up the other day with her pants off. How in the world do they do that. LOL.. TOO CUTE!!She is soo precious
She is such a cutie!
haha -- silly girl!!
Too cute! Hope you all had a great weekend.
nice!!! My boys were horrible about this... Ky not so much because she has always been hooked up to some kind of tube or line but my boys would take off their diapers which they inevitably pooped in during nap... fun.
Post a Comment