Anyhow, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with all the family, and then celebrated Perri's birthday on Saturday night. My mom has been a HUGE help with her birthday and did pretty much everything for it, which we appreciated SO very much!! We had planned on just buying everything but mom wanted to make it all so she made loads of chili, cheesedip, all the cupcakes and even Perri's adorable sock monkey smash cake!! The cupcake toppers we did order from etsy (my favorite web site ever!!) and I made the birthday banner but most other things were made!! Thanks mom and dad for hosting the party, we had a wonderful time!!
Get ready for picture overload...
The table
Sock monkey smash cake (made by my mom!!)
Cupakes
Birthday banner
Dressed and ready!!
Booty shot
Not so sure about this...
Trying out the monkey's ear
Tearing off the mouth.
Done with it.

After this pic, she started throwing cake in the floor.
Pretty chocolate mustache.
Opening presents
Playing peek-a-boo with her new dress from cousin Caroline.
My sweet grandparents, watching the Arkansas-LSU game. Don't they look great?? They're 93!!!
Checking out some new toys.
A cute one of Craig, watching the game.
Craig with my Aunt Tori and cousins Charlotte and Madi, watching the game.
Cousin Daniel with my Uncle Joel, Aunt Kri and Aunt Carolyn, hanging out outside by the new chiminea.
Thanks everyone for coming to Perri's birthday party and for making it so special for her!!
10 comments:
Very cute! I love the sock monkey theme!
the cutest lil monkey party ever. I saw those bloomers on esty too. She is such a doll...looks like she enjoyed her cake SOOOO much
awwhhh it turned out so cute!!! I love her outfit #2.
awww. too cute! I like the cake! I love her outfit too, especially the bloomers. :) Glad it went well!
Oh, and Yeah, your Grandparents are doing great for 93!!
oh well they had some of those ezactly on esty. They are soo precious.. and Avery is wierd too. She doesnt like cake.. but sure LOVES ice cream..lol
Cute party!! LOVE the outfit!!
What a lucky little girl! I'm so glad you got to go back home to celebrate!
this might possibly be THE cutest little kid birthday party i have ever seen! i love the sock monkey! and her little tutu. seriously, she perri is so precious! hope you guys had a good trip to arkansas!
I cannot even choose what part is my favorite?!! The cupcake toppers with the monkey "girls" on them are darn cute but then again what could top a girl in a tutu??!!! I mean really... looks like it was a blast!
Cute! Cute! Cute!! You did a great job!
Post a Comment