Thursday, December 24, 2009

We need your help!!

We are having a dilemma. A shoe dilemma that is. Perri is at a very in between time right now in shoe sizes and it doesn't help that her feet are TINY. She's also walking and I have always loved her Pedipeds and she's been in the 0-6 month size of those but they are getting too small, and her pair of 6-12 month size are still huge!! My mom bought her some Squeaker shoes in hopes that she could somehow wear a size 3 in them but they are about double the size of her little foot and they seem to all start at size 3.

So, my question is, does anyone know of some good shoes for walking that start in a size 2 or that the 3's run extra small? The girl needs shoes, badly, but right now it seems its either walking around with her big toe jammed at the end of shoes or walking in clunkers that are twice the size of her foot!!

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help us out!

8 comments:

The Siegert Family said...

avery first started walking we got her stride rite shoes. they have pre walkers and walkers and they ae pediatric reccomended and they worked GREAT!!! try those...they have all sizes

Anonymous said...

Stride Rite is great. I also did the Robeez crib shoes, if she's not going to be walking outside a lot.

Two Girls and a Guy! said...

Boston wore those robeez or something similar like crazy. They really fit her for a long time and they were really good for around the house and places were she wouldnt have to walk. Also shoo shoo is a good brand and I know Babies r us carrys some that are like robeez that are not so expensive b/c we had a few pairs of those. You might just have to go soft soled until her feet grow. Boston totally skipped size 3 and now shes wearing a 7! its weird and shoes are hard to find unless you just take her somewhere and try some on. Try sride rite too b/c I know they have half sizes!! Good Luck my deary!

The Hudspeth's said...

I agree with Kelsey. Keds also make pretty small sizes and have a good sole for walking. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

See Kai Run has great shoes and are recommended by the American Pediatric Podiatry Association.

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Haha. We have shoe issues too. Her foot is short and fat...so if the shoe fits in the width department, it is too long. Anyway, I would think the Robeez would be good...but I am sorry that I really don't know a great solution!

Phares said...

Heidi's grandmother won't stop buying the squeakers so I set off to buy some new shoes and Heidi ended up finding some fur lined boots at old Navy. She wears size 8 and she was putting on size 11! They didn't have her size and of course I wasn't going to get them, however she would not take them off and I was not in the mood for a fit so the lady had to come around the counter and scan them while they were on her. Sure enough she wears them everyday and the fur grips her feet enough where they stay on and she doesn't even trip! They are super easy to slip on and will last for a long time!

Jennifer said...

hope you find some! Stride rite is all I know!