Thursday, January 7, 2010

Perri's Piggy Tails

I realize I haven't blogged in quite some time and haven't posted Christmas pics, and may at some point, but wanted to do a quick post on pics of Perri's first pig tails!! She doesn't have a lot of hair to work with, but what she does have, is in the back. Yes, my daughter is rockin' quite the mullet. But I thought I'd try to pull it into little pig tails and while it looks kindof funny because of the lack of hair in the front, it makes her look more like a little girl and makes me sad!!





I realize in the pics from the back her head looks red? I edited the pics and tried to take that away but couldn't figure it out. And rest assured, in person it was not!! There was no baby harmed in the making of the piggy tails!!

P.S. Still on the search for shoes! UGH. We finally found some that we thought would work and ordered them and while they fit right now, if she grows at all, they won't last. I don't like to buy cheapy shoes that aren't comfy for her so they aren't the cheapest things and we don't want to have to buy new ones every month. So anyhow, we have to return them and hope the next size works better!

5 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

That is so stinking adorable!!! I love it!

Sorry we couldn't get together over Christmas--holidays are just so busy. Definitely next time though!

Lisa said...

haha I LOVE IT!!!!! She looks so adorable in her piggies.
Did you try the Robeez? I'm not sure about the smaller sizes. I wish you could try ours to see if they fit but Keegan wears a 5 which is 12-18 mths in their sizes so it wouldnt help. Good LUCK!

The Siegert Family said...

awhhh LOVE the piggies. too cute. did you try stride rite. They have small sizes. they have pre walker and walker styles and they are pediatrist reccomended for their feet. need to get together soon for a play date

Amber Schmidt said...

oh my word have you ever in all your life seen anything so cute?!!! LOVE the piggies! ITA with the robeez. I kept my kids in them as long as possible!!

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness. Seriously so stinkin' cute!!