Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter 2010


I know I am WAY behind in blogging and don't have a whole lot of excuses other than I haven't felt like it. Ha! I love reading other people's blogs but when it comes to sitting down and thinking something up to write and then deal with blogger's horrible layout of uploading pictures, I'd just rather not. So I will say I'll try and be more timely with my posts, though I think I say that all the time?

Anyhow, we had a nice little Easter here. Church on Sunday morning then came home, had lunch, Perri napped, then the fun began. Craig hid eggs all over the backyard and some had treats in them, some didn't. Perri loved running all over picking the up and we'd look inside and sometimes she'd get a treat (note: treat to her- iced animal crackers, chocolate cheerios and goldfish) and if not she'd take off for another shot.

Here are a few pics from the day. I had intended to have us all match but that didn't work out so well. I searched everywhere for I don't know how many weeks trying to find a dress or top or something for me to wear to match Perri's dress and Craig's shirt and I had no such luck. So I just went with something I already had. Doesn't match at all but oh well :)










6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Such cute pictures! You guys are the cutest little family! By the way, I love your top...matching or not!

The Siegert Family said...

hey girl.. a friend of mine gave those to me for Avery. I have no idea where she got them.. sorry

Erin said...

You can change your posting settings and change how pictures are inserted (i.e. they don't automatically shoot to the top of the post). Your layout is super cute. I hope you had a great weekend! =)

Erin said...

Dashboard - Settings - Basic - (scroll to bottom) Global Settings - and you can choose from "Old editor" or "Updated editor." Old editor is what we're used to, where all pics shoot to the top of the post. Annoying. "Updated" (to my knowledge so far) can only upload one pic at a time, but it inserts wherever your cursor is and you can change its size and location (left, right, center) from there as well. They definitely both have their pros and cons, but I use both sometimes.

Even though it isn't super useful, I hope that helped! Have a great day! =)

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness she is getting so big!! We need to hang out before she goes to high school! :)

Jennifer said...

So precious! I need to get those pics from ya at La Centerra! Cole loves Perri! I guess I best go to bed so I can get up and run with you!! Tiredness!! And you can come wiht us to the pool anytime we go!!!