Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Something funny to add...

After my frustrated post I had to add what Perri did today that cracked me up.

She has a newfound LOVE/OBSESSION of Elmo, though she does not watch Sesame Street or Elmo so I have no idea how she knows Elmo or why she likes him.

Lately if we're at the store and walk by something that is Elmo, she freaks out yelling "Emmo."

On Saturday we went to Avery's birthday party and it was Elmo, needless to say, she was in heaven and got to hug and kiss Elmo and blow kisses and tell him "bye bye."

Then today, I was vacuuming and she ran up to me with a diaper (she'd been in her room, too quiet and apparently got into her diapers) SCREAMING, "EMMO!!!!" and burying her face in the diaper. She has to wear Huggies now due to serious rashes from Pampers but apparently found some Pampers we still had and realized Elmo was on them. She had the diaper on the floor with her face smashed in it and yelling Elmo over and over again. Then she layed down, grabbed her diaper and told me "poo poo" and wanted me to put Elmo on her. Needless to say she did not need to poo poo but thought that would be an excuse to wear Elmo. I'm not dealing with the rashes so it didn't work. After being turned down to wear Elmo she continued running around and stuffing her face in diaper and loving on Elmo.

Cracked me up. Sorry no pics of this.

3 comments:

Phares said...

I can only tell you what you already know, You are not alone! Talk about CABIN FEVER over here! It's SO hot so it's a game finding things to do inside. No energy or anger release! Topher has been working a lot more too and it really takes it's toll! You wouldn't want to be anywhere else but still need that break! Lets go outside and break a dish together! You are a great mom, keep your chin up and take deep breaths!

Lisa said...

haha silly girl!

The Siegert Family said...

ha ha I guess seeing Elmo at the party made her fall in lve. I dont know what it is about Elmo but kids LOVE them.. thats soo cute and funny. At least she liked him and didnt scream like two of the kids. he he. She is soo precious Leah. thanks for coming again..