Thursday, March 17, 2011

Prayers for Sarah please!

Just wanted to post a quick note to ask everyone for prayers for my sister. Perri and I have been in AR visiting and while here my sister has been very sick with severe migraines, what we thought were a result from having her neck adjusted since he has a lot of problems with her neck. Last night, praise the Lord her fiance was there, but she lost consciousness and he called an ambulance and she was taken to the ER here in Little Rock. She there passed out again. After a CT Scan and MRI they found a large tumor behind her ear, pressing on her brain causing all the problems she's been having lately (dizziness, numbness, migraines) that we thought was from her neck. Surgery is tentatively set for Tuesday, as the neurosurgeon has to plan out the surgery due to the size and location of the tumor. It will be a full day surgery and very serious and risky because it can affect hearing, sight, etc.

Thank you all who have already had our family in your prayers.

4 comments:

harris1013 said...

My son Parker is in your Mom's Jolly Time class and I went to school with Zach. Please know that Sarah and your entire family are covered in prayer. Remember everything over our heads is at God's feet...Courtney Glaze

Anonymous said...

Who's doing her surgery? I work for a group of neurosurgeons in Little Rock.

Kathy said...

Will be praying for your sister and the family.

Anonymous said...

No, I work with Dr.Krisht at Arkansas Neuroscience Institute within St Vincent. Dr. Redding occasionally comes over and does a case with Dr. Krisht but he's usually at Baptist. I hope all goes well with her surgery!