
Today, Leah and I painted Little Perri’s nursery. When I say Leah and I, I mean I painted Little Perri’s nursery. Since Leah is carrying some precious cargo, we didn’t want her to be exposed to the fumes or be bent over trying to paint. Plus, she gets in a hurry and isn’t very careful, so I end up going back over what she does anyway. :)
I was so excited about painting that I got up at 5:00 AM (yes, that is AM) to get started. I had decided that getting an early start means that I also get to finish early but for some reason, painting is always an all day event when I am doing it. Yes, that is a picture of the nursery above, not something that we cut out of the Pottery Barn catalogue. We are very happy with how it turned out. The room is pretty empty. We are still waiting on some furniture to come in stock as well as her bedding to get here. Found out that they might not have her dresser in stock until October! Not cool.
Anyway, below is a short video of the painting process. I wish I was able to paint this fast. I’d be rich...
No comments:
Post a Comment