Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Well, yesterday was Halloween and still no Perri.  Leah and I were hoping that we would have a little tike to dress up.  Instead we had to settle and put Emma in her cowgirl costume.  She didn't care too much for it at first but after a while she got use to it.  She liked helping pass out the candy to the kids that came to the house.  I would give the kids a handful of candy and Emma would give them a lick.  Most of the kids enjoyed seeing Emma in her costume.  Leah and I were a little disappointed at the number of trick or treaters.  We thought that we would have more.  We have tons of candy leftover.  I guess I'll have to take care of that.  Anyway, there is a video of Emma doing some tricks for some treats.  Also have some pictures of Emma and Amos on Halloween on our photo page.


No comments: