Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pictures of Perri

By popular demand, here are pictures of Perri Elizabeth Opitz. Leah and Perri are doing great. Leah will post more details in the next couple of days. Maybe we can go home tomorrow but Saturday is more likely. Click the link below for more pictures.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is so beautiful! Leah, you look great! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!

Jetta said...

I luh her so mucch!!! She is so beautiful!! I cant wait to talk to you guys but I'll wait a few days until everything dies down! Her little t-bogs look adorable on her. Good job Lizzer!

Anonymous said...

I can't STAND IT!!!! She is absolutely gorgeous-- she really does remind me of Leah as a baby!
Love and prayers being sent from the Taffs-- can't wait to see you guys.

Zach said...

Awesome pictures! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

A Hilborn said...

You guys, she is a doll! Look ag those little cheeks! Congrats, Mom and Dad.

Anonymous said...

much love to you all! I'm so glad perri is here. hope to see you 3 soon.

The Gumps said...

She is so perfect!!