Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy (Belated) Easter!!



Happy Belated Easter everyone! Easter morning here was disgusting and rainy. Craig and I got soaked going to church so that is why my hair is gross and flat in the pic and Craig's is out of control. The little smocked dress Perri wore for Easter was mine when I was a baby. I love it!! We didn't take pics of Perri in her dress before church because of the risk of getting spit up on her dress, so we took a few afterwards. We got a couple of pics of her in a decent mood, and then she was done. Needless to say, she was not having it and was ready to eat and take a nap haha. She did enjoy eating her dress though.





The other day I tried Perri in her tutu her Lu Lu made her and this go round was much better than when we tried her in it at Christmas.

6 weeks at Christmas


Now at 5 months (wow did I mention she's now 5 months?!?!)




Apparently Perri has really noticed Emma (our dog) and thinks she is just the funniest thing ever. Emma's always been around and trying to lick and play in the floor with Perri, and Perri's never really paid much attention to her. Well, the other night we were up in Perri's room playing in the floor and Emma came in and started licking Perri's feet and Perri thought she was hilarious. She kept squealing and laughing and grabbing at Emma. She even got some handfulls of fur and then shoved them in her mouth. Gross huh? Now when Emma walks by and Perri sees her she'll squeal and laugh at her. Emma is going to be a great friend to Perri and is so calm and protective over her.

Gotta run, screaming baby upstairs and she should be napping for atleast another hour...

3 comments:

Jetta said...

Oh Leah, I miss you guys so! Perri is growing up and I'm missing it. so sad. she is the cutest thing and those tu tu pictures are adorable!!!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Soo cute. Love the bow and big flower. Lilly loves Tank too-- he will just be laying there and she just cracks up at him! TuTus are so much fun!!! I love having a girl. She is just getting cuter everyday. PS. She has the most pitiful sad face.

Misty said...

Hi Leah! I don't know why I didn't find your blog the first time you commented on mine. I love seeing the pictures of Perri, she is such a doll! I do hope you try playgroup out again, and come visit NewGround at KBC :)