Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jiggidy Jog



We recently bought a new jogging stroller (Bob Revolution for those that are interested- it's great!) and I am loving it!! It's so nice to get out of the gym every once in a while and it's been beautiful here so Perri and I have been going on some runs here lately.
She woke up yesterday not feeling well and after she had her morning nap it was clear she was really under the weather. I had pumped a bottle for her and after throwing up most of it and screaming at the top of her lungs every time I put her down, I took her temperature and it was 102.3! Yikes! I freaked out and called the doctor and they worked us in immediately. Turns out she just has a cold, but her doctor said that some babies develop high temperatures with colds, weird. He did want us to watch incase it was an infection and gave me a bag to attach to her to collect urine if her fever didn't break. Praise the Lord it did! Anyhow, I kept her out of the child watch at the gym yesterday and today, so we went for our evening runs instead. Here is a pic of her in her new stroller. She kept crying in it with it sitting up so I finally, tired of hearing her cry, laid it back and just like that, she quieted down, sucked her thumb, and fell asleep!! Yayy!!

Here are a couple pics after our run, hanging out with her daddy. Notice the belly. Little girl is finally putting on some weight and its going straight to her thighs and belly haha. I love how she's looking up at Craig in this picture.



A couple more from today. Perri and I went out and ran several errands and surprisingly, she did so well, AND I didn't have to put her in the Bjorn! Major shocker there. She always requires to be in that thing, as she hates being out and about in the car seat. Well, today she threw me a curve ball and stayed in it the whole time and was happy and played with her toys and sucked her thumb.



Last, but not least, eating her lunch. We introduced peas this week and while she doesnt love them, she is eating them. Lunch today was of course, mommy's milk and then some peas and apple sauce (not mixed.. gross)

1 comment:

Amber Schmidt said...

What a doll! Yes.. we have had the crud around here too. Ky was 102-106 on Saturday and sunday and then gave it to ME on Monday... lovely.