Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Attempt at some fall pictures

Perri and I went to Arkansas a couple weeks ago to visit my parents and while we were there my mom and I tried to get some pictures of Perri out in their front yard. Last time we did this she couldn't crawl yet so we could sit her wherever we wanted and she stayed put. Not so this time. As soon as we sat her somewhere she'd crack up and take off. Here is a glimpse of our photo-op.








She busted it haha.


Our attempt at a pic together. Didn't happen. She was more interested in eating the grass and leaves.

8 comments:

The Siegert Family said...

omg those are ADORABLE.. I LOVE her outfit. and the pumpkin patch was at a church by our house off hwy 6.. and as for the editing yes I did them all in photoshop..

*Kc* said...

Cute!! the pic of her busting it is hilarious!

Love that last pic of yall!! Such a sweet pic.

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Those are so great!! I know sometimes it is a bummer when we want the "looking at the camera and smiling" photo, but those are so so adorable!!

Lisa said...

awwwwwh those are so adorable!!!
Her outfit is precious!

Jenna said...

Those are soooo cute!!

Kelsey said...

She is sooo cute!! She looks like she is really moving now.I told you to watch out! hehe. That outfit is adorable where did you get that!?? I miss you my friend maybe one day I can see yall. Love you lots!

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness she is the cutest thing! I need to see her again soon! LOVE fall pics. :)

Jenna said...

Yep, we are in NWA! I love the leaves at this time of year!