On Saturday we had planned on going with some friends to a pumpkin patch (round 2) but Craig and I were feeling kind of crummy and didn't want to drive all the way out there so we ended up going to La Centerra, an outdoor shopping area here, and walking around and taking some pics. As usual, Perri was way more interested in crawling around and looking at everything going on, but we managed a few good pics.
Giving my girl a kiss
Gross of me but a cute pic nonetheless!
Isn't she just beautiful?? We sure think so!
In the courtyard area of the shopping center there are fountains that shoot up all over the place and in the summer (well kids were doing it this weekend too!) kids are always there in their bathing suits (and in full clothes!) running through it. We sat and watched the water for a while. Perri was mesmerized in her daddy's lap.
After hanging out there for a while, we went home, ate lunch, and Perri went down for a good nap before heading to our friend's Angela and Matt's. All their neighbors were cooking out and taking the kids trick or treating and they invited us over to partake in the fun. Thanks guys, we had a blast!!
Perri and Angela and Matt's son, Brayden, hung out in the wagon watching the guys play basketball before the festivities began. I tried to get a million pictures of them together but they looked opposite ways or I could only get one looking! I tried!
She fell in the wagon and got stuck! ha!
Me and my little ladybug!
What a cutie!!
Craig and I ended up bringing Perri in with Matt and Brayden and letting everyone else trick or treat and we let the kids play and watched the OSU-Texas game (Craig was dvr'ring the Hog game and Matt and Ang are OSU grads). It was cold out so we just played and watched the game!
I hope everyone had a great weekend! We sure did!
7 comments:
You managed to get a great picture of her looking at the camera AND smiling in her ladybug costume!! Great job! She is such a cutie! I love the costume, too.
What is it with kids and water? Lilly loves any kind of water--especially if it is a fountain or spraying out of the ground.
She looks so happy to be in her Ladybug costume! When my neices were that age they would not be in their costumes for a. single. second. She looks like the perfect combination of you both!
That's what we did too (watch the game)! lol
Miss K and Miss P have the same dress! I think I posted a pic like last week. Perri is sooooo cute!!!
awhh looks like fun. I LOVE that picture of Perri and daddy. soo precious..
oh my gosh... tell me you made that costume!!!!!!??? She is just amazingly cute!!!
Oh my word, she is precious!
Aww! You had a little Ladybug too! Sorry i'm so late to this post, I lost your blog fora minute.
She is gorgeous. Her little dress in the first few pics is precious.
Post a Comment