Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Family Picture



This past weekend my parents came down for a visit, even though Perri and I were up in Arkansas about 3 weeks ago...They said they couldn't wait until Thanksgiving! haha. We had a nice time with them that included lots of shopping and just hanging out. They had to leave Sunday morning due to the long drive, but got a few pictures of us before we headed to church.

Other than that, not a whole lot to report on. Sorry we're boring. EXCEPT, guess who turns ONE on Thursday?? Can you believe it? I sure can't!! Perri's BIG birthday party will be over Thanksgiving when we are back in Arkansas but we're having a get together this weekend with some friends. And this beauty will be there for the kids:
The one we are getting is a little different from this one, but this is the only picture I could find online that resembles it. Of course Perri has no idea who Dora is but Franco, the guy I rented it from, assured me it was "Beautiful." But then again he told me all their moonwalks were beautiful, especially the princess castle with the banner on it. I had to hold back from laughing the whole time I was talking to him.

11 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ohh I bet Dora is going to be a hit!!

Amber Schmidt said...

I have to say... Dora kind of scares me... LOL So do tell... what will Perri's birthday outfit be?? Inquiring minds want to know... LOL

Jennifer said...

That is too funny! I am sure she will love her Dora moonwalk at her party. Can't wait to see pictures!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Well you know that bouncy houses are known for their beauty!! Haha. Time goes by so fast when it comes to those babies--I can't believe Lilly or Perri are a year old. She is so precious and that family picture is great!

Lindsey said...

You are such a good mom for getting a bounce house! :)

Two Girls and a Guy! said...

Those kiddos will have a blast in that thing! And so will you and craig!! haha. I hope Miss Perri has a wonderful party and gets lots of goodies! The older and bigger they get... so does there stuff!

The Siegert Family said...

awhh what a beautiful family you have.. Happy 1st birthday Perri.. Hope she has the best first bday ever.

Rebekah said...

Precious picture! The Dora bounce house is hilarious! I can't wait to see pics!

*Kc* said...

That's a great family picture. You look so cute and stylish!! Love your hair.
Can't wait to see pictures of Perri's bday!

Jennifer said...

It was BEAUTIFUL! haha. Perri is so cute! I'm glad I got to see her down a cupcake yesterday! Happy 1 year Perri!

Lindsey said...

That sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see pictures.