Waiting, waiting, waiting...
Emergency c-section, Craig's ready for surgery! I however, was a mess and bawled my eyes out!
Daddy with his girl
Our new addition
Ladybug then
Ladybug now
Perri Elizabeth, you are the absolute light of our lives. You have brought so much joy to us and we are so blessed and thank the Lord that we were chosen to be your parents. You have such a playful little personality and I crack up at you daily. You have quite the stubborn streak but I am told that that's a lot what I was like so we're in for it... One year ago today the world as I knew it was turned upside down and took some adjusting to but it has all be worth it and I wouldn't have it any other way. Your daddy and I love you more than you will ever know!!
*I have literally THOUSANDS of pictures to wade through and will try and get up a post soon of her from month to month as well as her 12 month stats!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Perri! I didn't realize you had to do an emergency c-section! Sweet Post.
awwwwww... brings tears to my eyes! What a beautiful little peanut!
awhh happy bday Perri. Are you sure you just had a baby in that picture becasue you look Fabulous and beautiful.. no fair.. I looked a mess. LOL
How beautiful!!!
You have such a beautiful family. Love the lady bug outfits. :)
No I didn't go to the Second Baptist market. When was that?? Totally missed it. I'll have to hit that up next year.
Post a Comment