Thursday, May 13, 2010

18 Months!

Wow how time flies! I can't believe Perri turned 18 months yesterday! She wasn't in the best of moods today so this is the only one of her smiling I could manage. Sorry for the horrible background.


What Perri is up to these days:

Weight: 22 lbs (10-25%)
Height: 32 1/2 in. tall (75-90%)
Head: 18 3/4 in (75%)

Shoes: Size 4 but they are still kindof big
Clothes: 12-18 months and a few 18 months but most are still big
Diapers: Size 3 but she's such a super soaker she has to wear size 4 Extra Protection at night. Those suckers are still about 10 lbs. in the morning!
Teeth: 10 but more about about to cut. All of the sudden they decided to finally come!

She is an absolute mess and BUSY. She does not stop until she is asleep. This is such a fun age but my goodness it absolutely wears me out. She can destroy the house in no time, but luckily is very eager to pick up and put everything back when asked. 

She is saying a lot of words and repeating most things I ask her to say and very good at following directions. Lately when I ask her if we need to change her diaper she'll run to the living room, roll over on to her back and lay there waiting for me to change her. Pretty funny. 

Tells everyone "bye bye" and then blows them kisses. Doesn't matter where we are or who it is. Checking out at the grocery, standing in the front yard and someone driving bye, even if she's leaving a room I'm in she'll tell me bye and blow a kiss then take off. She's also (finally) gotten to be pretty snuggly and loves to lay her head down on our shoulders or climb up on the couch and snuggle up. It's about time and we are eating it up!!

Obsessed with water and anything containing water. Her water table, Emma's water bowl, sinks, toilets, the humidifier, everything. The pools are starting to open up around here and we can't wait!! (or well momma can wait to put this body in a bathing suit...) but can't wait for playing at the pool every day! 

I'm sure there are so many other things I could post but then it would be a book so there's a quick update for you!

I'll leave you with our evening in pictures after I thought it'd be a good idea to buy her sidewalk chalk.


Mmmm afternoon snack!



(Excuse the runny nose, it's a permanent fixture right now due to allergies...)


(These are all super close and blurry because I was trying to take a picture and hold her arms down so she'd stop trying to eat the chalk..Hard to adjust settings with one hand)


"Hooray for the USA!" (Hey, at least she's patriotic while eating chalk)


Quickly followed by



3 comments:

Two Girls and a Guy! said...

aww these pics are soo cute! Boston has that outfit too! They should get a picture together in it!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

She is so precious...and TINY! When are you guys going to be in Benton again?? We need to get together then! Doesn't it just amaze you how BUSY they are at this age???

Anonymous said...

Hello! Just stopping by to invite you over to the Arkansas Women Bloggers site. We'd love to have you join us!

http://arkansaswomenbloggers.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Fawn