Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just Call Me 'Mother of the Year'

Baby in diaper. Check
Baby drinking from beer bottle. Check

You cannot get much trashier than this

Or this


My explanation? We were playing in the backyard this evening and Perri got her dress soaked playing at the water table so I stripped her down to her diaper. A few minutes later she walks up to me holding a beer bottle and laughing. She apparently reached up by the grill and found an empty bottle sitting there. And I did what any good mother would do. Took it away from her and scolded her Started cracking up and grabbed my camera and took pictures.

Don't judge.

13 comments:

The Siegert Family said...

OMG... that is too funny. I guess she is going be a pary animal..super cute!!!!hey do you use any photo editing programs?? let me know.

Two Girls and a Guy! said...

haha thats too funny!! Boston thinks everything Chris drinks is beer! She says "dada beer" ugh.. like all we do is drink beer!! They are so cute and funny!

Lisa said...

At least she has good choice in beer! That's my girl! lol

Anonymous said...

Well, you can take the toddler out of Arkansas, but...
(Laughed my head off at this one!)

Tiffany Lockette said...

OMG, my daughter did the same thing last week. The home phone rang, my husband set his beer can down and left to grab the phone. Scene two, in comes Zoe holding the can. Thank goodness it only had a sip in it and she was more interested in spilling it everywhere than drinking it!!

Anonymous said...

leha, this is hilarious!!!!!
she looks sad all the beer is gone---- and also is a little craig mini-me!!!

Kelly said...

haha! Love it!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

OH MY! That is funny!

Renae said...

Totally not judging but for sure I'm laughing (lol). Similiar thing happen with my little one.

ty said...

hahahaa, this is too funny!

Jessica said...

BAHAHAHAHHAHA! LOVE IT!!!

Rebekah said...

Hilarious!!!! I would the same thing!

The Williams' said...

I love it! I think this probably happens to more people than not, but no one wants to admit it! I'm so glad you did...makes me feel normal!! Perry is growing up so fast...what a doll!