Friday, January 9, 2009

Smiles

Perri has become quite the happy baby. She smiles and coos at us all the time, especially when she's getting her diaper changed. For some reason she loves getting her diaper changed. Probably because she knows she's getting another cute, soft, cloth diaper on. Or it could be that she is hyper sensitive to being wet... haha

Its hard to believe she is already 8 weeks and will be two months old on Monday! Wow how times has flown. Her little personality is starting to come out now and she cracks us up every day. She's super ticklish and will smile and throw her arms up and jerk her whole body when we tickle her. I love it!!

We go to the doctor Monday for her two month check up and I'll try and remember to update next week to see how much she's grown!!

Here are some pictures of Perri smiling. But first, let me explain that God-awful bouncer chair she's in. My mom got that at a consignment sale to keep at their house for Perri. Well, she LOVES this thing and will sit in it forever. It vibrates the crap out of her and plays horrible music and is quite the eyesore, but she loves it. So guess what came home with us from Arkansas? You betcha, the creepy clown chair.






1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Perri sounds so much like Brody! Maybe it's b/c we follow the book!! haha!! I'm so glad she slept through the night last night! Maybe that will be the beginning of lots of good sleep for you too! She is so precious! I love all the Christmas pictures, too! She isn't getting her shots at 2 months is she? I think you told me you were doing a later schedule, but I can't remember!