Good news- Perri is just about sleeping through the night now! Yay!! After her 8:30 feeding I put her down around 9:30 and then I get her up at 11 or so to give her a "dream feed" where she's still asleep, then she's down again and I'm not getting her until 7am after that. There's still some crying as she'll wake at the time she used to eat, out of habit, but usually she'll just whimper a bit and then go back to sleep, or I'll give her her paci and she'll fall back asleep. This works most the time, however last night she woke around 4am and was on and off crying up until I finally went and got her around 6:45. But then she spit up all morning so I think her reflux was really bothering her. I was feeding her this morning and as I was joking to dad about her burping on me while she eats and sometimes spitting up, sure enough, she spit up ALL over me. Gross. I'm pretty used to it though with the reflux but this one was extra nasty and cold and wet. Eww.
I am so not used to this cold weather anymore and didnt bring a heavy coat so I've been pretty much holed up the last couple days for the exception of running a couple errands and getting out to run. Brr. Most schools around here are out today for the ice, but Benton is still in session. Though, it's supposed to do more tonight. I pray we keep electricity too. That would NOT be fun at all.
It's been a wonderful visit here but I am looking forward to being home and seeing Craig and Amos!! It's so pitiful that Craig's working so much he's getting home at night and said some nights he's fallen asleep on the couch without even eating dinner because he's so tired. We are very thankful to have such a hard working daddy and blessed that I can stay home with Perri. Thank you Craig, we very much appreciate your hard work and love you very much!! Thankfully, this busy time should be over after this week!!!
That's about it for an update, I'll leave you with a few pics of my little princess, or "Shorty" as my dad likes to call her.
Riding in the new stroller we got to keep at my parent's house. We can't fit hers in the car when we come here since we bring Emma so she now gets to have one here all the time!! She always falls asleep when I put her in her carseat that snaps in the stroller so I thought I'd put her in the actual stroller. She is tiny in it and even with the straps at their tightest, they were still loose on her. But, she stayed awake throughout the whole thing and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Getting her nightly bath from her Lu Lu
Hanging out with her Pops
Visiting my grandparents
Several pics in her new outfit her cousin Caroline got for her. We love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment