Friday, September 25, 2009

What we've been up to


Playing in Emma's water bowl


Climbing the stairs


Looking out the window with Emma


Getting kisses from Emma


Finding daddy's guitar books and tearing them up


Curious about EVERYTHING


Chewing on the window sill


Throwing some fits


But being stinkin' cute!

9 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

her smile just lights up the room... LOVE the pic of the baby bum climbing the stairs!!!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

She is so stinking cute! Lilly LOVES Tank's water bowl too....we have to put the baby gate up in order to keep her out of it!

*Kc* said...

Aw! That last picture is adorable!! It must be a baby thing with the water bowls. LOL!

Jetta said...

Smee!! I need to get an Opitz family fix soon. Perri is just a precious baby and I want to see her again!! When will you back in AR? I may have to make a trip...

Phares said...

So cute! I miss that age! I want another baby but a boy and I don't want to be pregnant with it. When I find a black and a chinese couple I am going to ask them to have a baby for me because I want a blackenese. Wouldn't that be cute!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Lilly took her first steps just a couple days before she turned one. She started taking a few steps more and more frequently..then somewhere about three weeks later, she just figured it out and took off! Debbie got her some squeaky shoes and she just loves hearing herself walk around. Haha. I will see if we can go to Benton that week. I was planning on trying to go the week after that but I am going to try and move it up a week so we can get the little cuties together! Isn't it crazy how all of the sudden they just figured out how to get into EVERYthing??

Anonymous said...

So cute! Funny how pictures can really sum up what they've been doing. Adorable!

Kelsey Schramko said...

Leah :Perri has gotten so grown up and even cuter than before(if its possible!) please move back here so we can play with our kids together! btw I was telling jetta last night when I need a laugh i just look at that pic of perri throwing a fit b/c I know how you feel! wow we really ARE gettting paid back! haha I love you talk to you soon!

Lisa said...

I need an update of this sweet baby! lol. How about our crazy weather today? I put Keegan in a summer outfit this morning and we ended up in long johns this evening. Anyway, how are things going? ok so I read just a tad on Jennifer's blog about Perri throwing a fit. 1st, I'm not happy that your sweet angel is throwing a fit, but I am however, happy that my child is not the only one. What do you do when she does that??? I need some helpful tips before this gets out of control =) Thanks and Have a great weekend!