So, Saturday when she started making her face, I thought, I'll just sit her on the toilet and see what she does. Well, it didn't scare her at all and she was mainly interested in unrolling all the toilet paper. After removing the toilet paper so she couldn't unroll it all, I let her hold one piece and then said, "Perri, can you go poo poo on the potty?" She then, as if on cue, did her thing. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I went crazy!! And yelled at Craig to grab the camera haha.
She looked at us like we were fools and this was nothing new, but she got an animal cracker for it. Then again yesterday, same thing. So today we went to Target and got a little seat that fits on the big toilet so she can sit herself on there and not feel like she's going to fall in. So then after lunch, once again. I am loving just wiping her little booty and not dealing with the smashed poop on her and the dirty diaper!!
Halfway smiling at the camera, not sure why we are so excited.

Her first poo poo on the potty!!
12 comments:
woo hooo!!! WOw I am so proud of her and her litte pooper in the back ground! What a big girl!!!
hahahaha! I love the picture of her on the big girl pot! She looks so proud of herself! hilarious
That's so awesome! Very proud of her! I cannot get over how much she looks like you. :)
YEA Perri. That is AWESOME.. She conquered the big one first. Avery WILL NOT go poo on the potty. I always know when she goes but when i sit her on there she wont. Perri looks soo stinking cute siting on the big potty
Ahhhh! That is so exciting! Those pictures crack me up. I am so proud of her. I have not even tried with Lilly....maybe I should?? Either way, go Perri!!
YAY Perri!!!! "poo poo in the pot E, poo poo in the pot E!" So proud of you big girl! She looks so adorable so little sitting on that big potty.
Just stopped over from Jennifers blog. Way To Go Perri!! That is great and the little potty insert will work nice! Hope she can keep it up for you :)
Hi, just found your blog through Jennifer's.. that is so awesome.. and I agree with you, the younger you start them, the less afraid they are.. my three year old will pee in the potty but not Poop.. she is so scared of that..lol.. my bf babysat her niece and started potty trainig her at 12 months and she was trained in NO TIME..so the earlier the better!! Oh and what a cutie Perry is, your blog is so cute, I can not wait to read more!!
Have a great day!!
How adorable! I hopped over from Jennifer's blog too! I think it is great that both of you are catching the poop signal. I NEVER catch it! Until I start smelling it! HA!
I have an amazing potty training method on my blog that I did with my 2 older ones and have "coached" a dozen more through it. I have never seen it fail. It is geared for 20m+ but I trained both my older ones at right before 2.5.
take a look and hope it helps when you are ready!
http://littlellamas.blogspot.com/2009/08/potty-training-101.html
Thanks so much for the response on my employment post-I'm actually originally from Houston and we have a few contacts with some people down there that we have gotten my friends in touch with. Hopefully something will pan out for them!
Ok that is hilarious that you took and picture and blogged about it. I LOLed...proud of your girl too!
That is awesome Leah! We have had a potty for a while but I haven't been in any hurry getting her to use it! I should be! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment